Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 October 2017

Celebration

Yes, today I have cause for celebration as my Blog has reached Ten Thousand reads! I am not on Facebook, Instagram or any other social media so somehow my little blog has grown all by itself. I love writing it each week and am very proud. Thanks to all of you, whoever and wherever you are.

Coincidentally it is also National Cake Week (2nd - 8th October) so, as if I needed an excuse, I have baked a cake. Embracing the fruits of Autumn I made Mary Berry's very best apple dessert cake. I forgot to add my 10,000 candles but they would have toasted the flaked almonds a tad too much anyway.


The cake was delicious but if that doesn't give you a sweet enough hit, it is National (USA) Fluffernutter Day (see Blog 27/8/17).

No comments:

Post a Comment